Job Advertisement: Hope for the Future Fundraiser
Application Deadline: Wednesday 29th August, midday
Hours: 7 hours per week Pay: £3,600 per annum
Contract type: 6 month rolling contract, to be renewed subject to performance and available funds.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated fundraiser to join our small Sheffield based team. This is a new role within Hope for the Future which has been made possible by recent grant success. As Fundraiser you will be responsible for working with the Director to secure the short and medium term financial sustainability of Hope for the Future’s work.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a young, flourishing organisation making a real difference in the fight against climate change. As Fundraiser, you will help to broaden and strengthen Hope for the Future’s impact, with opportunities to work with our team in exploring and developing new projects to get climate change onto the political agenda.
You will be required to work from our office in Sheffield and will be line managed by the Director.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Working with the Director to develop Hope for the Future’s short and medium term fundraising strategy, including meeting net income targets.
- Nurturing Hope for the Future’s existing donor supporter base, and developing this further.
- Assisting the Director with grant applications for existing and new projects.
- Researching potential sources of new income.
- Contributing to Hope for the Future’s social media and online presence in areas relating to fundraising.
To find out more about the role and how to apply, download the job advertisement here.