Assistant Events Coordinator (Voluntary)
Deadline: Friday 15th June
Are you interested in developing your skills in event planning and organisation?
Do you want to do something to raise awareness of and tackle climate change?
Do you have an interest in politics and want to gain some first-hand experience?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and organised individual to support our events coordinator in the running of nine climate change events across the UK.
This is an exciting role in which you will be supported in developing your own event organisation skills and can expect to gain direct experience working directly with politicians and leading specialists in climate related field. Your responsibilities will include;
· Contributing to the design and development of events
· Liaising with local individuals and groups
· Liaising with event speakers
· Assisting with the promotion of events
· Attending events to help with set up and smooth running (travel costs included)
Download the full Job Description here.