Job Advertisement: Administrator (part time)
Deadline: Wednesday 5th September, midday
We are looking for a highly organised and self-motivated Administrator. You will be pivotal in connecting the Hope for the Future team and making practical arrangements. You will uphold, role model and share a commitment to Hope for the Future’s vision, outlined above.
You will be required to work from our office in Sheffield for half of your hours on a regular day of the week, and will be line managed by the Director.
Hours: 1 day per week (7 hours) to include 3.5 hours in the office and the remainder spread over the rest of the working week (Mon-Fri). As part of your outside of office hours it is essential that you are able to do a daily email check (Mon- Fri) and respond to urgent work.
Pay: £ 8.85 per hour (guidance from the Living Wage Foundation), equating to £3,220 per annum.
Contract type: 6 month rolling contract, to be renewed subject to available funds.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Be a friendly face/ point of contact for the organisation
- Receive, record and process incoming mail and email
- Undertake diary management, resolve conflicting appointments and schedules as required and arrange appointments and meetings
- Ensure that all appropriate documents/ publicity materials are available for meetings
- Undertake delegated actions on behalf of staff, e.g. follow-up telephone calls, monitoring and evaluation, make travel/accommodation arrangements.
- Receive and assist visitors
- Assist in the maintenance of efficient and effective filing and retrieval systems, both electronic and paper-based
- Uphold a culture that promotes equality and values diversity
- Ensure Hope for the Future practice is in accordance with safeguarding and data protection guidelines
To find out more about the role and how to apply, please download the job advert here.